Introducing a one-day seminar using basic interior design concepts regarding lifestyle needs and wants for quality living in our spaces.
- What are my needs vs. my wants?
- What do quality living spaces look like?
- What are the needs of my family?
- What if I am single? How do I know my needs?
- How do I prepare for my next stage of life with my spaces?
Interior design concepts of color, lighting, space planning, and kitchen and bath design.
When: Thursday, March 24, 2016
Location: Designer’s home in Wichita
Time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (lunch noon to 1 p.m.)
Introductory cost: $275
Limit of 12 students.